How to Flourish in Your Marriage
Valerie and Guy Rodgers co-host this unique, interactive approach to discovering how to experience a flourishing marriage.
- God’s design for marriage (living in the Garden of Eden).
- Unraveling false belief systems, lie messages, wounds, filters and triggers that corrupt the awareness of and living out our true identities.
- How false male and female identities fostered by our culture prove toxic to the marriage relationship.
- How the four personality types typically become a source of conflict rather than complementariness, and how the understanding of these personality types changes the dynamic of the marriage relationship.
- How true servant-leadership defines a flourishing marriage.
- How to live a “shame-free” marriage.
- How to live responsively, not reactively.
- Healthy conflict resolution.
- Pulling down barriers that impede spiritual, emotional and physical intimacy.
- The necessity of nurturing touch and body awareness.
The next Marriage Workshop will be held on September 23rd and 24th, 2022.